This blog was founded in January 2009 by Andy Hutchins (Rockabye) and cal1andor, and endeavors to critique pop culture in entertaining and enlightening fashion. If we’re not doing that, feel free to comment here and tell us where we’ve gone horribly wrong.
- ..."Time to Pretend" figures prominently in 21, and Jim Sturgess has been in approximately one good movie since. 1 day ago
- That Spidey: A Good, Derivative Kanye Song trailer makes me nervous for Tom Holland, because... 1 day ago
- I think about Pac's "I made a G today!"/"But you made it in a sleazy way" literally every single day. 2 days ago
- ...and b) a white dude whose first Hot 100 single was a Trump-ass song with a Trump-ass video. youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa… 2 days ago
- Just learned of the Part 2 of "Fuck Donald Trump," featuring a) a white dude who self-flagellated over privilege a leeeettle too late... 2 days ago
Having Trouble Reading?
Head to Readability to get the Readability bookmark.