This blog was founded in January 2009 by Andy Hutchins (Rockabye) and cal1andor, and endeavors to critique pop culture in entertaining and enlightening fashion. If we’re not doing that, feel free to comment here and tell us where we’ve gone horribly wrong.
- This hysterically unofficial single artwork a) is still on Wikipedia and b) misspells Kanye as Kayne. In 2009. https://t.co/kfYOLuX4TV 14 hours ago
- Kanye's previous single was "Heartless." Pain's was a Ciara feature. Beat samples Madonna. Yet: youtube.com/watch?v=AOdM0d… 14 hours ago
- Looking forward to Plies remixing "Ritz Carlton" with "Peed on Donald Trump twice." 1 week ago
- A Yoruba dude named Olubowale Akintimehin ensured a white South Dakotan can't have her proper name here without jokes. Ever. Such ether. 1 week ago
- "My chain cost a quarter mill / Imagine what I spent gun-shopping" still one of the great breaks of meter/rhyme ever. 2 weeks ago
Having Trouble Reading?
Head to Readability to get the Readability bookmark.